We are committed to protecting your privacy. If you're in Abergavenny or in Abba River we will protect your data. To understand how your personal data will be treated whilst visiting this web site, please read the following. This policy may change from time to time so please review it periodically.
2. The information collected can also consist of the data provided by your browser when requesting a page or submitting a form. This information contains the current state of your browser and is present as standard as part of the http protocol.
3. Personal data may also be requested when you report a problem with one of our sites or services.
- Provide you with the ability to add items to a cart as you browse the online shop. It doesn’t store who you are, but what you chose.
- Allow you to switch styles and remember that choice from page to page in order to display the correct style. It does not store who made the choice, just what the choice was.
- Store the ID of the user who is currently logged in. This is only set if a registration process has been completed and a valid user name and password has been provided. The user can log off at any time, at which point the cookie is removed. This cookie will expire after a given period, whether you log off or not.
- Remember the currency preference for the online store. This allows the store to display the correct price. Who made the choice is not stored, just what the choice was.
- Remember your language preference in order to display the correct language as you move from page to page. Who made the choice is not stored, just what the choice was.
- Remember information you have entered in a form so you don’t need to enter it again. You will be made aware of the forms that do use this technique and you can choose to opt out of using this technique.
- Track which websites you have visited
- Track how many people have visited the site
- Allow third parties to display adverts
- Track and record who you are for advertising purposes
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on you computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your internet browser's instructions by clicking 'Help' in its menu. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas of our site.
5. How do we use your information? Our primary goal in collecting personal data is to provide you with a service, customised experience on our web sites. We also use the information to check what type of browsers are in use.
6. With whom do we share your information? A simple answer here - nobody outside of TW .
If you have any questions with respect to this policy or any other privacy matters, or the security of our site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org